"Hike and bbq in Levonmäki National Park" Joutsa by gubbi1
Joutsa Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 19 photos
Leivonmäki National Park is one of the younger parks in Finland. It offers various hiking trails to the visitor and gives the opportunity to make a bbq in one of the campfire places.
During my visit I did a small hike and used one of the campire sites for a rest with bbqing some sausages. Hmmm :)
On the emblem of the park you can see a nightjar. They stay in Levonmäki National Park during summer. And during the cold season they travel all the way to the African savanna.
- Pros:Small hike, great services!
gubbi1's Related Pages
Joutsa Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Joutsa
- 0 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Joutsa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Joutsa
Photos in JoutsaSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues