"Kalajoki and its beaches" Kalajoki by gubbi1
Kalajoki Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 79 photos
Kalajoki is well know here in middle and northern Finland for its beaches. There are even dunes here which is quite rare up here in the north.
I decided to make a short stop here when coming back from Vaasa to see the beach and the sea. At the beginning it wasa bit tricky to find an access to the beaches, but finally I was successful. It is a nice landscape and some parts are protected, but still accessable.
Well, you will not see much water on my photos as at that time the sea was still frozen... I was not here for taking a bath ;)
- Pros:Very nice landscape
gubbi1's Related Pages
Kalajoki Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kalajoki and its beaches"
- "Dazzling Dunes and Sand Beaches"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kalajoki
- Hotels in Kalajoki
- Nightlife in Kalajoki
- Restaurants in Kalajoki
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kalajoki
- 0 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Kalajoki?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kalajoki
Photos in KalajokiSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues