"Camping at Koskenselkä Mökkikylä" Puumala by gubbi1
Puumala Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
My visit to Puumala was basically short. On my roadtrip leading me through this beautiful region I was looking for a place to stay over night and came across the camping 'Koskenselkä'. It offers a camping area, but also mökkis (cabins). Some are just a room with bed, others have a sauna built in. Due to a pretty heavy rain shower I decided to spend my first night of my roadtrip in one of the simple mökkis, which was good as I could charge all my batteries for the coming days.
The camping area is very nice located inbetween trees at a larger lake.
Click here to get to the English page of the camping site.
- Pros:Simple but nice place to stay overnight.
gubbi1's Related Pages
Puumala Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Puumala
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Puumala?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puumala
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues