"Torronsuo National Park --- a beautiful mire" Tammela by gubbi1
Tammela Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 19 photos
The Torronsuo National Park offers great hiking options and allows you to experience the vast Finnish mire landscapes. I came across this place when checking out the official webpage of the Finnish authorities that take care of the various Finnish National Parks.
Here in the park I chose a small hike of about two kilometers, that passes a huge wooden watch tower from where you have a fascinating view over the vast mire that stretches very far.
Walking on the duckboards I came a cross many insects, but also small lizzards were taking a rest on the wooden path. Check the travelogues for the hike...
---> Official page of Torronsuo NP.
The photo shows you what to see from the tower.
This is the huge wodden tower, that gives you a the view.
- Pros:Beautiful hike!
Written May 9, 2016
Hiking Torronsuo NP --- part 1
Written May 9, 2016
Hiking Torronsuo NP --- part 2
gubbi1's Related Pages
Tammela Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tammela
- 0 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Tammela?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tammela
Photos in TammelaSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues