"Colorful, fresh and lively fishing town" Henningsvær by gubbi1
Henningsvær Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 32 photos
Henningsvaer is a really pretty and lively fishing town on the southern side of the Lofoten islands. Located on a small island connected by a bridge, water is present all around.
Coming to Henningsvaer I recommend to park on the parking at the entrance of the town, just after the bridge. From there you can just start walking along the main street which leads you through all the town. Interesting here are among the colorful houses in front of the huge mountain in the north, the harbour area with the typical Lofoten styled fishing houses.
You should not miss to walk up the rocks close to the big antenna, from there you have a good view over the town.
- Pros:Very nice town!
gubbi1's Related Pages
Henningsvær Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Henningsvaer- Great Lofoten homebase"
- "Colorful, fresh and lively fishing town"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Henningsvær
- 0 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Henningsvær?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Henningsvær
Photos in HenningsværSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues