"Short stop in Kalmar" Kalmar by gubbi1
Kalmar Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 112 photos
Once driving to the island Öland over the bridge at Kalmar you will certainly stop here in town. Even though it was very short stop late at the day I liked the town which is pretty lively. Unfortunately the castle was already closed, but I could enter the area around it and have a look at the fortification.
The castle is not directly in town, so I needed to repark my car. But this effort was worth it. Outside the entrance of the castle you will find a small park, which is quite nice.
To see those parts of the castle that I could have a look at check my travelogue below.
- Pros:Nice town at the Baltic Sea
gubbi1's Related Pages
Kalmar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WELCOME TO MY KALMAR PAGE ......:-)"
- "Kalmer late summer 2000"
- "Fort city Kalmar!"
- "Fortress town of Kalmar"
- "gailyna's new Kalmar Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kalmar
- Hotels in Kalmar
- Transportation in Kalmar
- Restaurants in Kalmar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kalmar
- 0 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Kalmar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kalmar
Photos in KalmarSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues