"Vra, stoneage village" Katrineholm by gubbi1
Katrineholm Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 12 photos
Close to Katrineholm in the Sormland you can find lots of archeological sites from the stoneage. Especially at the small village of Vrå there are plenty of locations were you will find traces of the ancient people living here. The län (that is the state of Sweden were Vrå is located in) has set up a lot of detailed sign posts around explaining a lot of what you can see. If you are interested in archeology I think this area is quite a must.
On the webpage linked here, you can get already a good knowledge about this area and also how to get here.
I have stopped at several posted places and found it very interesting. Especially the reconstructed village with the huts.
In the woods I am sure that you will also have some hands full of the very tasty berries, if you are there at the right time.
- Pros:Very interesting in great nature
gubbi1's Related Pages
Katrineholm Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "As swedish as it can get"
- "Mansions and lakes"
- "Vra, stoneage village"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Katrineholm
- 0 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Katrineholm?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Katrineholm
Photos in KatrineholmSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues