"Stone settings of Smedby" Smedby by gubbi1
Smedby Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 11 photos
As you might have noticed on other destinations in Sweden, but especially on Öland, ancient sites are quite common here. Many of them have been rediscovered and made accessible for the people.
One pretty big stone setting can be found just a little south of Smedby. There are plenty of stones et up as boats or just standing around independable. I was quite impressed.
There is also a windmilll standing there in the pretty typical scandinavian style.
Unfortunately I do not have more detailed information of the stone settings, but in case you do, please let me know and provide me a link to the page.
Have a look at some of the photos I took at the stone settings of Smedby, check also the travelogue...
- Pros:Very interesting. Many stones.
gubbi1's Related Pages
Smedby Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Smedby
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Smedby?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Smedby
Photos in SmedbySee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues