"Premeet of the Euromeet 2012" Molveno by gubbi1
Molveno Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 147 photos
There were several nice premeets before the big Euromeet 2012 in Bergamo. One of them was taking place in Molveno beautifully located at the Lake Molveno in the mountains above Trento. Here I decided to stay for the meeting for two nights on my roadtrip to Bergamo. The hotel that I booked was the Alpotel Venezia, but the morning I started my trip I got a call that there were problems with the water system in the hotel and that it would be closed for some days. The hotel had organized everything for me already so that I had a room booked in the Hotel Lido. So I have to give compliments about the organisation of Alpotel Venezia, everything went very smooth and I could enjoy my stay.
After arriving in Molveno following a curvy drive up the mountains it was time to have a look at this place. The town is not large, but has a cosy center. Everything is close to the lake and the town has a relative large choice of hotels. During our stay there were not many people here, but I guess it was not yet the high season. After some food in a restaurant and exploring the nightly Molveno it was time to sleep for me. I was glad to hit the bed after the drive.
The next day I picked up the second part of our four-person-group (ritaz and rusket) from Trento. They decided to do some hiking in the mountains, but Kathrin_E and me favored to made a hike around the lake (about 10 km). With the temperatures it was enough for me as I had not been moving much before the trip. The hike is splendid with beautiful views on the high peaks that are part of the Nature Park Brenta Adamello. Also the colors of the lake are stunning. Taking the time for the hike the afternoon was almost over when we returned to Molveno to meet the others. Alltogether we had a nice dinner in a restaurant close to the lake. Afterwards we spent some time in the bar of the Hotel Lido, then it was time for me to sleep again for the drive to Bergamo, which in some parts became quite challenging when crossing the mountains. The nice meeting was over and everyone was now focusing on the great meet in Bergamo.
.... More to come for Molveno... this page is still under construction...
Do to technical problems in another hotel that I booked, I was relocated to this hotel and can tell that the stay was... more travel advice
Molveno is quite nice during the darkness. Then the streets are in a bright yellow from the streetlights which gives the... more travel advice
gubbi1's Related Pages
Molveno Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Euromeet 2012 Premeet at Lago di Molveno"
- "Premeet of the Euromeet 2012"
- "Was on my Wish List.........."
- "Trekking & Beach Meet in Molveno, with Wombat"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Molveno
- 7 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Molveno?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Molveno
Photos in MolvenoSee All Photos (38)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (76)
Latest Molveno hotel reviews
- Alexander Hotel
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 16, 2013