"Hiking around Pisciotta" Pisciotta by gubbi1
Pisciotta Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 28 photos
From my holidays in Casal Velino organized by Frosch Sportstravels I participated in a hiking trip around Pisciotta, which is situated a little south of Casal Velino. We had a transfer to Pisciotta from where we started our hiking tour into the mountains behind the town.
On the picture you can see the Marina of Pisciotta and the town in the background on the hill.
As many other towns / villages also Pisciotta consist of two parts: the village itself and its Marina. The difference in Pisciotta towards the sealevel was about 200 meters in altitude, what made me think how much work it was in former times to bring the fish up into the village.
- Pros:Nice town, nice landscape
gubbi1's Related Pages
Pisciotta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "go to where the friendly people are!"
- "Hiking around Pisciotta"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pisciotta
- Nightlife in Pisciotta
- Restaurants in Pisciotta
- Shopping in Pisciotta
- Warnings and Dangers in Pisciotta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pisciotta
- 0 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Pisciotta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pisciotta
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues