"Yeroham and its stronghold" Yeroham by gubbi1
Yeroham Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 98 photos
Yeroham is a town in the northern Negev. During my stay in Arad Yeroham became a transit town for the exploration of the beautiful desert with its nature and cultural sites. But Yeroham has also a historical site: The Yeroham Stronghold. It is a small excavation site in the west outside of town. This place was the first ancient site that I visited in Israel.
What you will see here are ruins with reconstructed arches. Unfortunately I could not find any explanation up to now from which time the ruins originated and who had built them.
On my page of Yeroham I will show you some photos that I took of the stronghold. If you haven't checked my other pages of Israel, you should do so once they are ready.
gubbi1's Related Pages
Yeroham Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Yeroham: Town in the Midst of the Negev Desert"
- "Yeroham, gate to Maktesh Gadol and Katan"
- "Maktesh Gadol"
- "Yeroham and its stronghold"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yeroham
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Yeroham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yeroham
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues