"Kartause Buxheim (Carthusian)" Buxheim by gubbi1
Buxheim Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 21 photos
The Kartause in Buxheim is a monastry of the Carthusian Order. The order originates from the famous monastery of the Grande Chartreuse in France. You can visit the monastery in Buxheim and see how the monchs were living here. But the main attraction is the very beautiful and important choir stalls which have quite a history.
Beside the beautiful church you can see some small exhibition about Buxheim itself and some instruments from around the world.
gubbi1's Related Pages
Buxheim Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Buxheim and its Carthusian monastery"
- "Kartause Buxheim (Carthusian)"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Buxheim
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Buxheim?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Buxheim
Photos in BuxheimSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues