"Barendrecht, Rotterdam" Barendrecht by Mimi&Rufaizal
Barendrecht Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 12 photos
Barendrecht is a new township in part of Rotterdam, Holland. We stayed at a couple's semi-detached house who were also our good friends since 1995.
We firstly met them in Amman, Jordan during our stop over flight home to KL from Vienna, Austria.
We were all without kids then but now we have our own families !! How time flies .....
Here are some collections of our visit to their place.
- Pros:New township with modern facilities & canals !!
- Cons:Nothing that I can think of !!
Another view of the playground. A few white swans were released and moved freely in the canal. more travel advice
This is yet another house built with canal running around its perimeter. Very nice and serene (and expensive...). more travel advice
Mimi&Rufaizal's Related Pages
Barendrecht Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Barendrecht
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Barendrecht?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barendrecht
Photos in BarendrechtSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mürren Intro, 56 reviews, 58 photos
- Melk Intro, 39 reviews, 40 photos
- Hallstatt Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
- Helsingør Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Marken Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Monnickendam Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Odense Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Volendam Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Lago di Como Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
No friends yet.