"Laie, Hawaii - Home of the Polynesian Cultural Ctr" Laie by islandtrend
Laie Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 35 photos
Here is a picture of a Fijian Warrior inside the Polynesian Cultural Center.
- Pros:It's nice to be able to experience all of Polynesia at once.
- Cons:It takes more than one day to see all of PCC.
- In a nutshell:Laie is a unique cultural, religious and educational center. It was anciently known as a city of refuge.
Nothing quit matches the excitement and fun of a real Hawaiian luau. PCC's Alii Luau is one of the few authentic... more travel advice
Laie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Polynesian Culture Center"
- "Laie, Hawaii - Home of the Polynesian Cultural Ctr"
- "Polynesian cultural centre."
- "La'ie - Live Aloha!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Laie
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Laie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Laie
- updated a Laie Travel Page "Laie, Hawaii - Home of the Polynesian Cultural Ctr"
- Wrote a Review Don't leave tips at the Alii Luau in Laie Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Don't take the city bus, it's too long a wait."
No friends yet.