"Home Sweet Home" Ybor City by sarahjayn
Ybor City Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 69 photos
I've been kind of hanging out here my whole life. I sort of grew up here because there was (in my mind) nothing to do in the rest of Tampa.
Various parts of my family lived here, too, after immigrating to America, so there's some history there.
This city-within-a-city (it's part of Tampa) has been through some changes through the years, but I feel like its really becoming a community again. At least I hope it is.
I used to live here, but my apartments went condo. How sad is that? Answer: very sad.
Usually things with the words "New York" in the title are anything but New Yorky, but this place is the real deal. It's... more travel advice
Gaspar's Grotto is a bar, but they do serve some food. The service is pretty good here, and it's a definite finalist for... more travel advice
sarahjayn's Related Pages
Ybor City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home Sweet Home"
- "Hexe Meets Bubba"
- "Ybor City, why not?"
- "ybor city florida"
- "YBOR CITY -TAMPA !!"
- "Ybor City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ybor City
- Hotels in Ybor City
- Transportation in Ybor City
- Nightlife in Ybor City
- Restaurants in Ybor City
- Shopping in Ybor City
- Warnings and Dangers in Ybor City
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ybor City
- 22 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 26 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Ybor City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ybor City
Photos in Ybor CitySee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tampa Intro, 54 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sarasota Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Ybor City Intro, 22 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orlando Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- New York City Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Toronto Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Achill Island Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Dublin Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos