"God's Waiting Room:" Saint Petersburg by sarahjayn
Saint Petersburg Travel Guide: 318 reviews and 762 photos
Saint Petersburg has some fairly interesting parts. There's a pretty good art scene, and generally the people are friendly here. Watch out for blue-haired drivers, though. It's not called God's waiting room for nothing.
Salvador Dali was a 20th century Spanish Surrealist whose work changed the art world forever. He was incredibly... more travel advice
. . . Jannus Landing is the oldest and largest outdoor venue in Central Florida." So says their website. Jannus Landing... more travel advice
sarahjayn's Related Pages
Saint Petersburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "saint petersburg, florida"
- "St Petersburg and Pinellas County"
- "The Sunshine City!"
- "St Pete - Tampa's Sister City"
- "FLORIDA is fun in the sun."
- "The Sunshine City in The Sunshine State"
- "God's Waiting Room:"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Petersburg
- Hotels in Saint Petersburg
- Transportation in Saint Petersburg
- Nightlife in Saint Petersburg
- Restaurants in Saint Petersburg
- Shopping in Saint Petersburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint Petersburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Petersburg
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Petersburg
Photos in Saint PetersburgSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tampa Intro, 54 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sarasota Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Ybor City Intro, 22 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orlando Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- New York City Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Toronto Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Achill Island Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Dublin Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos