"You got yours, now I gotta get Mainz . . ." Mainz by sarahjayn
Mainz Travel Guide: 324 reviews and 672 photos
There are a surprisingly abundant number of things to do in Mainz (said like "mines"). It's kind of a shopping centre / tourist melting pit with some randomly real and interesting things interjected. Also, they really have their stuff together when it comes to things like public transport, but we are talking Germany here.
- Pros:there's a freaking pink church here, what else do you want?
- Cons:um, it's kind of busy and the locals will laugh at you when you try and speak german
sarahjayn's Related Pages
Mainz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mainz am Rhein"
- "Opera and cycling in Mainz"
- "Welcome to Mainz"
- "Mainz 57"
- "Willkommen in Mainz - Welcome to Mainz"
- "A Historical German City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mainz
- Hotels in Mainz
- Transportation in Mainz
- Nightlife in Mainz
- Restaurants in Mainz
- Shopping in Mainz
- Warnings and Dangers in Mainz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mainz
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Mainz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mainz
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tampa Intro, 54 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sarasota Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Ybor City Intro, 22 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orlando Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- New York City Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Toronto Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Achill Island Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Dublin Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos