"Where are all the good men dead . . ." sarahjayn's Profile
So, I really don't believe that people read these things. I am basically doing this for the same reason that I keep my diary online. You might loose a journal, but if you loose the World Wide Web, you've got bigger problems than what you did in the summer of '96.
However, on the slim chance that anyone does give a golly, I'm an artist, I went to the most fabulous New College, and I live in Tampa. In fact, I grew up here. Jealous? Yeah, I knew it.
Anyhoodles, I love to travel. I like meeting new people and seeing new things. I'm always broke, but I'm creative. I think that combo makes for the best travel, but seriously, I've got no basis for comparison. I just know that I would feel weird staying in a hotel and not talking to the people around me. It's better when you are sleeping in a room of strangers.
Oh, yeah . . . .
I love corny / horrible jokes. (Note, I didn't say dirty. I hate dirty jokes. I'm not a prude or anything, but I like to laugh, not squirm.) If you have a joke, send it to me - I'll love you for it. Here are some I heard recently:
Q: What do you call a cow with no legs?
A: Ground Beef
Q: What do you call a cow with two legs?
A: Lean Beef
Sometimes, when I feel like taking off all my clothes and running around naked, I drink a bottle of Windex and it keeps me from streaking.
Q: What do you call someone who hangs out with musicians all the time?
A: The drummer.
So, a preist, a rhabbi, and a horse walk into a bar. the bartender says, "What is this, some kind of joke?"
We know that Jesus was a jew. He lived with his parents until he was 33, he went into the family business, and his mother thinks he's God.
Two old ladies go out to a new diner. they walk out dissatisfied. old lady number one says, "The food was terrible." "Yes," says old lady number two, "and such small portions."
Q: What did the fish say when he hit his head on the wall?
A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store, but she
couldn't find one big enough for her family. She asked a stock boy, "Do these
turkeys get any bigger?" The stock boy replied, "No ma'am, they're dead."
A panda walks into a café. He orders a sandwich, eats it, then draws a gun and fires two shots in the air.
"Why?" asks the confused waiter, as the panda makes towards the exit. The panda produces a badly punctuated wildlife manual and tosses it over his shoulder.
"I'm a panda," he says at the door. "Look it up."
The waiter turns to the relevant entry and, sure enough, finds an explanation.
"Panda. Large black-and-white bear-like mammal, native to China. Eats, shoots and leaves."
I have been told several, several, several times by someone that there are spelling errors in my writing. Apparently some people take this website really seriously. Anyhoodles, just watch out for my blatant ignorance.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 189 Reviews
- 264 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 18 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
- sarahjayn and ZenGator are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Tampa Forum "RE: hotel suggestion please"
- Commented on Wileyman's profile page
updated their Profile Page "Where are all the good men dead . . ."
- Wrote a Review New York, New York - what can I cook for you??? in Ybor City Restaurants
- updated a Ybor City Travel Page "Home Sweet Home"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Home Sweet Home"
PhotosSee All Photos (264)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tampa Intro, 54 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sarasota Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Ybor City Intro, 22 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orlando Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- New York City Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Toronto Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Achill Island Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Dublin Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos