"Waterbeach" Waterbeach by DemonTraitor
Waterbeach Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 16 photos
Waterbeach is pretty village that sits between Cambridge and Ely. It has its own Train station, and Industrial Estate.
Locals are graced with a choice of three great pubs, 2 excellent Indian restaurants, and 2 great takeaways (A Chinese and a Chip Shop).
Waterbeach is also home to the 23 regiment of the Royal Engineers who provide fun entertainment at the yearly "Feast" as well as a grand job fighting for our country.
Main attractions of Waterbeach must include the yearly "Waterbeach Feast" where family entertainment and traditional stalls such as Tombola etc congregate on the village green. We also have a yearly visit by a travelling funfair and is always a popular attraction.
- Pros:Friendly, excellent facilities and village entertainment, Train station.
- Cons:Growing bigger and bigger, heavy traffic. Flat as a pan-cake
- In a nutshell:Waterbeach is the perfect village in a great area.
If you are into walking you can follow great paths from Waterbeach to Ely or Cambridge. The footpaths are very... more travel advice
Good old fashioned local pub. Great beer, people, pool table, Indian Restaurant etc. The pub also has a garden which... more travel advice
DemonTraitor's Related Pages
Waterbeach Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Waterbeach
- Nightlife in Waterbeach
- Restaurants in Waterbeach
- Shopping in Waterbeach
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Waterbeach
- 7 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Waterbeach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Waterbeach
- Dublin Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Waterbeach Intro, 7 reviews, 2 photos
- Walkern Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos