"Tel Aviv in my eyes" Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv District by Zoharit

Tel Aviv District Travel Guide: 1,482 reviews and 3,593 photos

Tel Aviv-Jaffa picture from up...

welcome to Tel Aviv!
I have spent all my life around it and I love this city. in my page I will show you around and bring you to my most favorite places in the city

Jaffa has been existed more than 3000 years now, Its been the main port city in Israel. when Jews started to return to Israel (about 120 years ago) Tel Aviv has been built, in the north to Jaffo.
Today Jaffo and Tel Aviv are considered one city.
Jaffa has a more 'antique' atmosphere comparing to Tel Aviv, and also whats special about it is its mixed population: jews living together with muslem and christian Arabs.

by the way, Tel Aviv is now under the International Unesco 'protection' for its unique architecture.

this is a look over the coast line of tel aviv from Jaffa

and another one, taken almost from the same place...

• Last visit to Tel Aviv District: Mar 2005
  • Intro Updated Mar 27, 2005

• Apr 13, 2010 at 11:28 AM

Love the info. on the city. We are coming in via a cruise on Nov. 7 (Haifa). Would love to know the best, safe, and economical way to get into Tel-Aviv for the day.

• mariaschmidt's Profile Photo
    May 16, 2007 at 3:39 AM

Very nice pictures indeed - I invite you to visit my website www.telaviv4fun.com I hope you like it - Bye Mary

• Bavavia's Profile Photo
    Mar 26, 2006 at 8:48 AM

i love the neighborhood pictures of Tel Aviv. The houses and little streets are so nice, looking forwrd to seeing them on my visit this fall.

• gilabrand's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2006 at 5:07 AM

Great balcony pictures! Next time I'm in Tel Aviv I have to go to Neve Tzedek. I don't think I was ever there, or maybe I just don't remember...

• Bokhari76's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2005 at 2:50 AM

Hi Zohar. Happy Birthday to you. Many happy returns of the day.

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
    Jun 30, 2005 at 9:56 AM

You have some beautiful pics from Neve Tzedek and you have showed me some "nikodot chen" that we missed, calls for another visit, thanks.

• Guantanamera's Profile Photo
    Apr 9, 2005 at 2:00 PM

Excellent page with lots of good details and insightful tips on a fantastic city!

• Gina54's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2005 at 6:04 PM

Beautiful photographs! I cannot wait to see the city in person.

• Siddha3th's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2005 at 12:20 PM

Such wonderful photographs!

Zoharit

“The less you carry, the further you get”

Badges & Stats in Tel Aviv District

Have you been to Tel Aviv District?

Latest Activity in Tel Aviv District