My Favorite Pages

Berlin

Travel Map

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn May 3, 2014 at 3:04 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

MalenaN's Profile Photo
MalenaN May 3, 2014 at 2:47 AM

Happy Birthday Lyn! Wish you a great day!

ChalitS's Profile Photo
ChalitS Jan 8, 2014 at 3:44 AM

Hi Lyn,

I am writing to you from Thailand as I did saw your comment on taking the train trip from La spezia to Pisa then Florence. We will be on the cruise ship and are going to be docked at La spezia for the whole day (08:00-19:00). We want to go to both Pisa and Florence.

Just wanna ask you if you have any ideas is the train station near the port? and at Pisa train station, is it also near the Leaning tower? and can we walk to it? and how much time we should stop over at Pisa.

Thanks a lot for your help,
Chalit (chalit_soontornpalin@yahoo.com)

• lynee's Profile Photo
    lynee Jan 8, 2014 at 3:51 AM

from pisa train station to the leaning tower is not too long a walk , a few hours would be plenty,I cannot remember how far it is from dock to train at La Spezia. Maybe google maps can help. this web site is for Italian trains. put in places and then you can check out timetable to see if it is doable. actually there is not that much to see at Pisa, maybe check out some other places to go instead. trenitalia.com/cms/v/index.j...

• ChalitS's Profile Photo
    ChalitS Jan 8, 2014 at 4:36 AM

Really appreciate your help. I probably drop by Pisa for an hour just for a photo and then heading to Florence for the rest of the day. Thank you so much Lynee : )

balhannah's Profile Photo
balhannah May 3, 2013 at 10:50 AM

Hi Lyn! Wishing you a Happy Birthday and some travels this year.

sdq's Profile Photo
sdq May 3, 2012 at 12:41 PM

!!!!! Happy Birthday !!!!!

Usctwin's Profile Photo
Usctwin May 3, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Happy birthday, Lyn!

DaHongHua's Profile Photo
DaHongHua May 3, 2012 at 8:11 AM

A warm happy birthday greet from Malaysia.

connectingrod's Profile Photo
connectingrod May 2, 2012 at 11:25 PM

A BIRTHDAY is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.

TrendsetterME's Profile Photo
TrendsetterME May 2, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Hey Lyn, "Happy Birthday", with all my best wishes ... :)

balajinandan's Profile Photo