"Romantic Clevedon" Clevedon by Natalya2006
Clevedon Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 3 photos
Clevedon is a small town on the North Somerset coast. Victorian Pier in Clevedon was opened in 1869 and reopened after restoration in 1998. Clevedon Pier is a very lovely and romantic place. We spent some unforgettable days in hospitable home of our friends Maureen and Phil and with their help explored south-west part of England.
Famous windswept trees in Clevedon.
These trees on the seafront indicates the direction of the prevailing wind around here.
Victorizn Pier of Clevedon with a strong and elegant structure was build to withstand 12 metre tide - the second highest tide in the world
- Pros:A very picturesque and scenic town!
- Cons:The weather may be raining :-(
- In a nutshell:Romantic Pier is a site where we can have a rest from 'bustling" cities
Natalya2006's Related Pages
Clevedon Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Clevedon
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Clevedon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Clevedon
Top 10 Pages
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 26 reviews, 40 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos
- Laukaa Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Budapest Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Velikiy Novgorod Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Kotka Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Ålands Län Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Rovaniemi Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Hungary Intro, 1 review, 4 photos