"I wonder: where is the center of London?" London by Natalya2006

London Travel Guide: 23,495 reviews and 49,601 photos

In August 2006 spent in London only 3 days. It's not enough to see everything. We visited the most popular tourist sites and now I dream to return and explore this Great city without hurry...
01.12.2006 I'm in London again. I don't know why but this city is very attractive for me. Now I stay in Greenwich - very nice area for living. I'll load new photographs soon.

Trafalger Square is a good start to explore London. Westminster and Whitehall, Buckinham Palace and St.James Park are not far from this square.

• Last visit to London: Dec 2006
  • Intro Updated Jan 1, 2007

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Jun 30, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Natalya, it would be great to explore at least the center of London....

• Natalya2006's Profile Photo
      Jul 1, 2013 at 5:57 AM

London is huge. I've been there twice but not enough to see everything.

• DennyP's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2011 at 7:30 PM

yes...London is a place where you need lots of time...so much to see and do....great tips and pics with very helpful information..

• nyperose's Profile Photo
    Sep 13, 2008 at 10:44 PM

I do agree with you. Greenwich is lovely! I love the huge green park leading up to the Greenwich Observatory.

• Fam.Rauca's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2008 at 5:10 AM

This iis a superb page of a splendid city. The images are beautiful and the tips are very helpfuly. Gabriela

• Michael_D's Profile Photo
    May 11, 2007 at 6:10 PM

I lived here on and off for 12 years;-) Michael

• starship's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2007 at 6:50 PM

Natalya, you have some very good tips here especially about transportation. I really like your photos too!

• trav4bus's Profile Photo
    Jan 1, 2007 at 5:06 AM

London Pics are great

• planxty's Profile Photo
    Dec 16, 2006 at 4:36 AM

I love Chelsea as well. I used to work there, and I knowm the statue. Nice tip to bring it to people's attention. fergy.

• bugulma's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2006 at 3:26 AM

Greenwich vyiglyadit ne ploho. eh, tozhe mechtayu sfotkat'sa na 0 meridiane. V Chelsea Romana Abramovicha ne vstrechali? :-) local custom is local custom na 100% :-)))

• hanoun's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2006 at 2:34 PM

like to read about London in your eyes. looking forward for more.

Natalya2006

“Inside my heart is breaking, my make-up may be flaking, but my smile still stays on!”

Badges & Stats in London