"I wonder: where is the center of London?" London by Natalya2006
London Travel Guide: 24,907 reviews and 55,353 photos
In August 2006 spent in London only 3 days. It's not enough to see everything. We visited the most popular tourist sites and now I dream to return and explore this Great city without hurry...
01.12.2006 I'm in London again. I don't know why but this city is very attractive for me. Now I stay in Greenwich - very nice area for living. I'll load new photographs soon.
Trafalger Square is a good start to explore London. Westminster and Whitehall, Buckinham Palace and St.James Park are not far from this square.
Walking in Chealsea I met people sitting on the bench and speaking Russian with using swear-words. It seems they don't... more travel advice
Natalya2006's Related Pages
London Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Current Home"
- "Maybe it's Because I'm A Londoner...."
- "Gor Blimey guv'ner...you'r having a larf......"
- "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner ..."
- "London, the capital of England"
- "When a man tires of London, he is tired of life"
- See All...
- Things to Do in London
- Hotels in London
- Transportation in London
- Nightlife in London
- Restaurants in London
- Shopping in London
- Warnings and Dangers in London
- See All...
Badges & Stats in London
- 10 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 32 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in London
Photos in LondonSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 26 reviews, 40 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos
- Laukaa Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Budapest Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Velikiy Novgorod Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Kotka Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Ålands Län Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Rovaniemi Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Hungary Intro, 1 review, 4 photos