"Lagos Algarve" Top 5 Page for this destination Lagos by kevin36
Lagos Travel Guide: 244 reviews and 631 photos
Lagos If you have never been to Lagos in the Algarve
and are looking for somewhere that is Laid back and colorful, this is the place for you, nice uncrowded beaches with a cosmopolitan town
and just about every type of restaurant you can think of, at very reasonable prices.
The weather was superb with blue skies.
The atmosphere is balanced very well and from what ive seen of the other towns this is my favorite place.
After seeing it for the second time it still appeals just as much.
They are on the same time zone as the U.K (no need to change your watch).
Power supply is 220V so adapters are required.
The trip to the Grotto's is well worth taking and for only 10 euros is well worth it, the guides are informative,although I wouldn't be surprised if some of the names are made up, however it all adds to the fun of the holiday.
If your looking to go fishing have a look at my tips on Bom Dia and its ideal for families too.
Not to mention the beaches and the lovely views
And last but not least the nice friendly people of Lagos who made our stay such a welcome one, thank you all.
I have returned and yes I enjoyed it just as much this time as I did the time before.
Attached is a Video Snap Shot Have patience its takes a little while to load.
Well people,I loved it so much im going back again 2008,and boy am I looking forward to it.
I will no doubt have more to report and more photos and video when I return in September.
As promised here is The latest Video A tip for you ! under the Video player click on: Watch in high Quality,There are other video updates as well grottos,algarve dolphins, nightlife,and marina Park Apartments.
- Pros:Very relaxing / good weather / nice people
- Cons:Can get very hot / so dont hurry
- In a nutshell:A bit of everything
Take a visit to "Luz" you wont be disappointed,it is a lovely setting with a very relaxed atmosphere,Plenty of things... more travel advice
Vita Sol Park formally known as Marina Park Apartments were a pleasant surprise!, Firstly the Apartment we had was 1123... more travel advice
- See All Excellence
- See All Mobile Phone
- See All Paygo
- See All Vilamoura Glof Course
kevin36's Related Pages
Lagos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lagos Algarve"
- "My favorite town in Algarve."
- "Easter in Lagos - 2004"
- "Shopping and History"
- "Lagos - the most attractive town in the Algarve!"
- "Lagos - Historic port of the Algarve"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lagos
- Hotels in Lagos
- Transportation in Lagos
- Nightlife in Lagos
- Restaurants in Lagos
- Shopping in Lagos
- Warnings and Dangers in Lagos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lagos
- 36 Reviews
- 140 Photos
- 10 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Lagos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lagos
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lagos Intro, 36 reviews, 140 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Norfolk (County) Intro, 34 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Suffolk Intro, 34 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Cefalonia Intro, 27 reviews, 79 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portsmouth Intro, 20 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Gran Canaria Intro, 19 reviews, 74 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Altenahr Intro, 16 reviews, 77 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minorca Island Intro, 18 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Heraklion Intro, 16 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fethiye Intro, 15 reviews, 66 photos