"Lagos Algarve" Top 5 Page for this destination Lagos by kevin36

Lagos Travel Guide: 244 reviews and 631 photos

Lagos

Lagos If you have never been to Lagos in the Algarve
and are looking for somewhere that is Laid back and colorful, this is the place for you, nice uncrowded beaches with a cosmopolitan town
and just about every type of restaurant you can think of, at very reasonable prices.
The weather was superb with blue skies.
The atmosphere is balanced very well and from what ive seen of the other towns this is my favorite place.
After seeing it for the second time it still appeals just as much.
They are on the same time zone as the U.K (no need to change your watch).
Power supply is 220V so adapters are required.

Heading for the Grottos

The trip to the Grotto's is well worth taking and for only 10 euros is well worth it, the guides are informative,although I wouldn't be surprised if some of the names are made up, however it all adds to the fun of the holiday.
If your looking to go fishing have a look at my tips on Bom Dia and its ideal for families too.
Not to mention the beaches and the lovely views
And last but not least the nice friendly people of Lagos who made our stay such a welcome one, thank you all.

Coastal Veiw

I have returned and yes I enjoyed it just as much this time as I did the time before.
Attached is a Video Snap Shot Have patience its takes a little while to load.

Well people,I loved it so much im going back again 2008,and boy am I looking forward to it.
I will no doubt have more to report and more photos and video when I return in September.
As promised here is The latest Video A tip for you ! under the Video player click on: Watch in high Quality,There are other video updates as well grottos,algarve dolphins, nightlife,and marina Park Apartments.

• Pros:Very relaxing / good weather / nice people
  • Cons:Can get very hot / so dont hurry
  • In a nutshell:A bit of everything
  • Last visit to Lagos: Sep 2008
  • Intro Updated Jan 10, 2012

• omidamini's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2007 at 1:27 AM

Dear , You have great Lagos page with nice picture , I hope see you in my country .

• Aug 27, 2007 at 6:01 AM

We are visiting Lagos from the 4/9 and have found your info most helpful. It looks as if we'll have to 'do' the Grottoes!

• mrs_mole's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2007 at 10:24 AM

I agree - we went with dolphin seafaris - it's one of the best things I have ever done on holiday - far better than seeing these gorgeous creatures cooped up in a marine park.

• nickandchris's Profile Photo
    Jun 19, 2007 at 4:20 AM

Good tips. Love the sound of that lamb!!

• chiara76's Profile Photo
    Mar 21, 2007 at 6:18 AM

Very nice page about Lagos which looks very nice. I love Portugal, especially Lisboa. Greetings from Poland.

• Hermanater's Profile Photo
    Sep 1, 2006 at 11:59 AM

Happy Birthday....great job on your pages. Lagos looks like a nice place to hang out....

• morgenhund's Profile Photo
    Jul 16, 2006 at 1:53 AM

Will try some of the restaurant when I head out that way in the autumn. Mike

• Dec 18, 2005 at 4:33 AM

Stunning pic's of the dolphins, Kevin. If ever I get to Lagos, I want to go here. Thank you so much for the website link. Greetings!

• whitecliff62's Profile Photo
    May 8, 2005 at 9:53 AM

Superb stuff, what i wouldn't give now to soak up some of that sun.

• olja1234's Profile Photo
    Apr 24, 2005 at 5:59 AM

Wow, very likable page. I enjoyed. Greets.

kevin36

“"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."”

Badges & Stats in Lagos