""Cala n Bosc"" Top 5 Page for this destination Minorca Island by kevin36
Minorca Island Travel Guide: 224 reviews and 624 photos
One of Menorca's liveliest holiday resorts, you'll find everything you need in Cala'n Bosch, from a family-friendly water park and mini-golf to the fun attractions of Goody Goody Park.Two Boats operate out of Cala'n Bosc marina for trips to see the isolated beaches and views of the rugged Coastline,Scuba diving is also popular out of the Harbour.Its small marina forms the centre of the resort.
The people were very friendly and helpful,no sign of any trouble whatsoever the two weeks we were there,a very relaxed atmosphere.
Menorca has a truly Mediterranean climate, and averages 315 days of sunshine a year. The average summer high temperature is around 30º, although this often rises in the middle of August although it did reach 32 when we were there in July. The humidity is usually about 70-77% .
The "season" is from 1st May to 31st of October, and normally the summer is hot and dry. The wettest months are from October to March.
The island is sometimes called the "windy isle" and always brings its changeable weather it can be cloudy one minute then bright sunshine the next,
however the two weeks we were there we had spots of rain one day which amounted to nothing it was generally hot.
Cala'n Bosc is popular resort and marina can be found on the south west tip of Menorca and can be easily reached by both car and bus. It has a pleasant sandy beach that deepens gradually and which offers safe bathing in the clear blue waters whenever the green flag is flying. Sun beds, umbrellas and pedalos are also available to hire.
The resort itself is centered around the small marina, There is an extensive selection of restaurants,and many offer locally caught fish dishes. It really however comes alive in the evening, when you can combine a leisurely meal with music and dancing or just relaxing in the rocking padded chairs at the music venue.
- In a nutshell:"A relaxing time with white sand beaches"
You will see these Bikes peddling around Cala'Bosc and they are fun,However they can be hard work too,We hired one for... more travel advice
- See All Seafood!
- Factory Shops
kevin36's Related Pages
Minorca Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Menorca: Sun, Sea, Sand And, Err, Fiesta!"
- ""Cala n Bosc""
- "La Isla Bonita"
- "A little island with loads of history"
- "The Balearic Boomerang"
- "Menorca - A fascinating island in the Balearics"
- "Family Fun"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Minorca Island
- Hotels in Minorca Island
- Transportation in Minorca Island
- Nightlife in Minorca Island
- Restaurants in Minorca Island
- Shopping in Minorca Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Minorca Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Minorca Island
- 18 Reviews
- 67 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Minorca Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Minorca Island
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lagos Intro, 36 reviews, 140 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Norfolk (County) Intro, 34 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Suffolk Intro, 34 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Cefalonia Intro, 27 reviews, 79 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portsmouth Intro, 20 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Gran Canaria Intro, 19 reviews, 74 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Altenahr Intro, 16 reviews, 77 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minorca Island Intro, 18 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Heraklion Intro, 16 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fethiye Intro, 15 reviews, 66 photos