"Norfolk Broads" Top 5 Page for this destination Norfolk (County) by kevin36

Norfolk (County) Travel Guide: 411 reviews and 898 photos

Reedham Village

We have been boating on the Norfolk broads now for near on 15 years,and thought it was about time to pass on some of that information based on our travels.
most places mentioned are also possible to see by road.
I f you've never been Boating on the Norfolk Broads I would highly recommend it,its is peaceful and at a slow pace.
If your looking for a lively place with nightclubs then this is not for you.

Reedham Ferry

This chain ferry at Reedham can save you time and petrol as it cuts out going round the river.
Just Across the river you can see in the background The Ferry Inn, well worth a stop for a meal or relaxing drink, there is Also a campsite right next to the pub.
I have attached a snapshot video which is around the area of potterheigham including four winds.

Reedham Village

A charming little village with two pubs: The Nelson & The Ship
if Boating well worth a stop over.
Attached is a video from our week in September on The BroadsThe Norfolk Broads

A Map of The Norfolk Broads

• Pros:Nice and peaceful
  • Cons:dependant on weather
  • In a nutshell:A relaxed peaceful Holiday
  • Last visit to Norfolk (County): Apr 2005
  • Intro Updated Sep 24, 2010

• uglyscot's Profile Photo
    Aug 31, 2007 at 10:30 PM

Your Broads page takes me back! As a teenager I spent a holiday, flew the Jolly Roger [thanks, Arthur Ransome] . Father and I lost an oar on Horning Broad during a storm and had to punt back. Not my favourite memory. The area still looks as beautiful.

• kimij's Profile Photo
    Apr 11, 2006 at 5:49 AM

HI Kevin... Love your Broads page I'm a resident of the area and spend all my weekends in the summer there!! One day I will make my Norfolk page ...oh by the way Reedham has several other pubs! Best is the Ferry for food!! happy travels K x

• zuriga's Profile Photo
    Jan 23, 2006 at 12:12 AM

Is this too desolate for a quick weekend trip in late January? We need a change of scene! Your page is very helpful!

• Jan 8, 2006 at 10:23 AM

I like that....... Peace and quiet for a nice break, Wonderful pictures and information on Norfolk,Kevin. Greetings from Cape town!

• perseushermes's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2005 at 9:56 AM

interesting photos of norfolk!

• planxty's Profile Photo
    Sep 22, 2005 at 3:20 PM

Great Broads pages. I haven't been there for a few years, but I always really enjoyed the place. fergy.

• mazzap's Profile Photo
    May 8, 2005 at 3:51 PM

Your pics of Norfolk are lovely - we went to Cromer/Sheringham today! So sunny and very pretty scenery. Marion.

• whitecliff62's Profile Photo
    May 8, 2005 at 9:58 AM

Well thought out page with good photos, good on ya

• Rojo72's Profile Photo
    May 2, 2005 at 9:35 AM

Hey there, a nice little page on Norfolk you got here....even though I'm not much of a sailor myself ;)

kevin36

“"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."”

Badges & Stats in Norfolk (County)

Have you been to Norfolk (County)?

Latest Activity in Norfolk (County)

Videos in Norfolk (County)

Friends