"Tabaco, Albay" Tabaco by Boljakool
Tabaco Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 99 photos
It's always nice to be ready to travel when the need comes. I got an assignment to visit some stores and had this chance to take photos from my phone-cam.
Tabaco City is one of the newest cities of Albay. Take a 2-hour drive south of Naga City and you'll find this breath-taking view of Mayon Volcano from the small town of Malilipot. Tabaco sits at the bottom of the volcano, there are fishing villages and small resorts around the the lake that serves as the drain canal of lava coming from Mayon or "Magayon" (beautiful lady).
Just a stone's throw away from the house that we visited, I saw this great view of Mt. Iriga before we travelled to Legazpi City.
- In a nutshell:To find out more about the Bicol region, try this link: http://www.philippines-travel-guide.com/bicol-region.html
Boljakool's Related Pages
Tabaco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Family in Bicol"
- "Tabaco Albay"
- "Quaint City Of Tabaco"
- "Warmth and Coolness All In One Place"
- "Tabaco, Albay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tabaco
- Hotels in Tabaco
- Restaurants in Tabaco
- Shopping in Tabaco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tabaco
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Tabaco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tabaco
Top 10 Pages
- Anilao Intro, 2 reviews, 76 photos, 10 travelogues
- Davao City Intro, 50 photos, 8 travelogues
- City of Manila Intro, 2 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dumaguete City Intro, 2 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Coron Intro, 4 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 2 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bohol Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 5 travelogues
- Province of Camiguin Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vietnam Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Province of La Union Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues