"How'd They Do That?" haysnoe's Profile
I have an interest in history so I'm always drawn to the historic buildings, cathedrals, castles, monuments, etc. When you consider the art that is often on the inside and outside of those buildings, then you really have a winner of a place to visit. If you are able to find your way to these places during those few times when other tourists are absent, then you've really struck gold.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 9 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 7 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Posted in Travel Amsterdam Forum "Re: Amsterdam for People over 50"
- Commented on rosata's profile page
- Wrote a Review Great Location, Very Pleasant in Bitola Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Great Location, Very Pleasant"
- created a Novi Sad Travel Page "Great Town, Hospitable & Lively"
created their Personal Page "CAMP TIME!!"
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Bitola 1 review, 3 photos
- Budapest Intro, 3 photos
- Slovenia Intro, 2 photos
- Plitvicka Jezera National Park 1 review, 1 photo
- Novi Sad Intro, 2 photos
- Bojnice 2 reviews
- Polace 1 review, 1 photo
- Croatia Intro, 1 photo
- Amsterdam 1 review
No friends yet.