"The Guide to Montreal" Montreal by wahine76
Montreal Travel Guide: 3,664 reviews and 6,825 photos
Here's a guide to Montreal...my hometown. I've been living here for the past 29 years (one year abroad), so if you want to get great advice from a real local...this is your guide! Feel free to contact me for questions or more info!
- Pros:Awesome summers...very lively!
- Cons:Winter time...it can be so cold!
- In a nutshell:Montreal is the city of festivals!
Affordable for a boutique hotel and well-located near downtown and the Plateau district. Opus Montreal is a trendy and... more travel advice
Le Milsa is an all-You-Can-Eat Brazilian Churrascaria located in the heart of downtown Montreal. For about $30 you can... more travel advice
- See All Best cocktails and tapas in town
- See All Eating Fresh Bagels
- Eating Fresh Bagels
- See All Montreal Museum Pass
- Football: Go Als go!!
wahine76's Related Pages
Montreal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bienvenue a Montreal! (Welcome!!!)"
- "A Wonderful Winter Weekend!"
- "Fall in love with Montréal..."
- "MONTRÉAL - our entry to Canada"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Montreal
- Hotels in Montreal
- Transportation in Montreal
- Nightlife in Montreal
- Restaurants in Montreal
- Shopping in Montreal
- Warnings and Dangers in Montreal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Montreal
- 45 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Montreal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montreal
Photos in MontrealSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Montreal Intro, 45 reviews, 20 photos
- Toronto Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Miami Intro, 12 reviews, 5 photos
- Crete Island 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Cancún 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Calistoga Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Greece Intro, 3 photos
- Mykonos 1 review, 1 photo
- Corolla Intro, 2 reviews
No friends yet.