"Beauty on Water" Stockholm by 123Sophie
Stockholm Travel Guide: 4,078 reviews and 9,427 photos
... important for sightseeing are green and blue. Clear blue sky, greenery of multitude of parks, and more blue of canals and channels. Buy your Stockholm Card and enjoy sightseeing by boat. During my four days in Stockholm I was obsessed with boats - just see my travelogue !
I will tell you exact amount and currency. It is 10 Swedish crowns. Yes, you can buy aplenty while in Sweden. There is no shortage of it.
Though most of people you meet in the city centre are tourists like you, you will probably come across some locals. Not all of them are the Swedes you imagine: blond, tall, Viking origin. Swedes do like children, so be prepared to see families strolling with their crowd complete with a child adopted from Asia or Africa. And then, you realize the smile is priceless...
- Pros:sightseeing spots are concentrated in the city centre
- Cons:eating out is expensive
- In a nutshell:very enjoyable experience (if you are on diet)
123Sophie's Related Pages
Stockholm Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wonderful Stockholm"
- "My own water baby"
- "Stockholm in 5 days"
- "STOCKHOLM - THE CITY OF BRIDGES!"
- "Stockholm - beauty on water"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stockholm
- Hotels in Stockholm
- Transportation in Stockholm
- Nightlife in Stockholm
- Restaurants in Stockholm
- Shopping in Stockholm
- Warnings and Dangers in Stockholm
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stockholm
- 0 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Stockholm?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stockholm
Photos in StockholmSee All Photos (18)
Top 5 Pages
- Stockholm Intro, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ise Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zao-kokutei-kooen Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Hangzhou Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos