"Child of the World" babybassethound81381's Profile
Since I was a little child growing up in Vermont, I've always wanted to travel the world. I have a great sense of international identity and pick up languages easily. I enjoy attempting to adapt to different cultures while I'm travelling, becoming part of the experience, instead of merely viewing it from behind the velvet ropes. As long as I can remember, I've never really felt like I was at home, but always looking forward to the next new place to visit and next world to encounter. I don't see myself as an American so much as a citizen of the world, and I hope I exude that quality to all who meet me.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 8 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- babybassethound81381 and munki are now friends.
- Commented on one of kevinism's Rio de Janeiro travel pages
- created a Montreal Travel Page "I love this city!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "I love this city!"
- Wrote a Review Birthplace of Shakespeare in London Things to Do
updated their Profile Page "Child of the World"
Top 5 Pages
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Oaxaca de Juárez Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Newport Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Estado de Puebla 1 review, 1 photo
- Montreal Intro, 1 photo