"Have you ever been on top of the World?" Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Everest by rafscab
Mount Everest Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 230 photos
Some feelings last forever. And what I felt when I saw Mout Everest for the first time I'm not going to forget in my life. There it was, the mountain that only a bunch of extraordinary people dare to climb.
Even from a plane I felt so minimal, I can hardly imagine what Mallory and Hillary felt facing and touching and steping on it 50 years ago.
- Pros:To see an icon of Planet Earth
- Cons:Some mist, perhaps clouds, nothing else
- In a nutshell:Took my breath away
Oh my God! This is what is all about. Chomolungma, Sagarmatha, Qomolungma or Mt. Everest, whatever you want to call it.... more travel advice
rafscab's Related Pages
Mount Everest Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE TOP OF THE WORLD"
- "The BIG one - Qomolangma, Sagarmatha or Mt.Everest"
- "Everest base camp"
- "Mount Everest & Surroundings From The Air"
- "Have you ever been on top of the World?"
- "Why not!?!"
- "JUMPING OVER MT EVEREST!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mount Everest
- Hotels in Mount Everest
- Transportation in Mount Everest
- Warnings and Dangers in Mount Everest
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mount Everest
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Mount Everest?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mount Everest
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Olympia Intro, 16 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Oahu Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Ha Long Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Temple of Abu Simbel Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Everest Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Cartagena Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos