"The Paris of...." Paris by aecbtbf00
Paris Travel Guide: 22,669 reviews and 55,806 photos
Although my friend and I did have a rocky start when we first arrived in Paris, once we got to really feel the city and believe that we were in the famed and loved city that it is we too were charmed. It's a beautiful city, with a greatly diverse people inhabiting it. Until then I was not sure I would ever feel as at home as I did in any city other then New York. After that it became my second favorite city, and only Buenos Aires has made competition for that spot. I love Paris and I can't wait to go return.
- Pros:Culture, Landscape, Nightlife, Diversity, Great food
- Cons:Guard dogs...that's a bit of a story though, Dirty Streets without trash cans
- In a nutshell:A second home-away-from-home city
aecbtbf00's Related Pages
Paris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Perambulations in Paris!"
- "My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
- "London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
- "Three plus one of the best museums in the world."
- "Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
- "Beatchick's Paris Adventure!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paris
- Hotels in Paris
- Transportation in Paris
- Nightlife in Paris
- Restaurants in Paris
- Shopping in Paris
- Warnings and Dangers in Paris
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paris
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paris
Top 5 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Paris Intro, 1 photo
- London Intro, 1 photo
- Negril Intro, 1 photo
- Interlaken Intro, 1 photo