"Dykes" Hoorn by jo104
Hoorn Travel Guide: 89 reviews and 287 photos
This is the place where you can see the statue of the little boy who put his finger in the dyke.
I have stayed twice in Hoorn with a friend of mine and then been lucky to tour around North Holland on the back of a big bike.
Don't expect many people in this town to speak English.
jo104's Related Pages
Hoorn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lovely ancient harbour town"
- "A trip to Hoorn"
- "Horn - Home of famous sailors and adventurers!"
- "Hoorn, the place I worked for 20 years"
- "Hoorn (a joke for spanish people lol)"
- "From Hoorn to Medemblik then Enkhuisen then Amster"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hoorn
- Hotels in Hoorn
- Transportation in Hoorn
- Restaurants in Hoorn
- Shopping in Hoorn
- Warnings and Dangers in Hoorn
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Hoorn
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Hoorn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hoorn
Photos in HoornSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 100 reviews, 201 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 77 reviews, 171 photos, 7 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 33 reviews, 122 photos, 7 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 41 reviews, 113 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Town Intro, 64 reviews, 79 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 38 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 34 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 22 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jersey Intro, 26 reviews, 57 photos
- Oxford Intro, 27 reviews, 50 photos
Latest Hoorn hotel reviews
- Hotel de Magneet
- 15 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 20, 2013