"Home to the famous Lawn Tennis Grand Slam" Top 5 Page for this destination Wimbledon by jo104
Wimbledon Travel Guide: 92 reviews and 256 photos
I live in North London, here in London we have a big north / south divide, some people find it hard to cross the thames into unknown territories.
Wimbledon is a great area to visit, not only for the famous wimbledon lawn tennis championships, but also its great shops & leafy suburbs. Extensions of Wimbledon are Wimbledon Common as well as Wimbledon village. Whilst this page is in its infancy I hope to wander to all parts of wimbledon and share the vibe.
I am lucky to have some lovely friends living down here, so I have a valid excuse to cross the thames, one of these lovely people is Jenniflower and she has done an extensive Wimbledon page Jenniflower Wimbledon
- Pros:leafy suburb, great shopping, tennis fever
If you want to experience something fun and I think traditionally a London experience I would recommend a trip to the... more travel advice
I met up with Jenniflower to have brunch at this restaurant. It has a reasonable sized no-smoking section as well as... more travel advice
jo104's Related Pages
Wimbledon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wimbledon - Home of The Championships"
- "Home to the famous Lawn Tennis Grand Slam"
- "Wimbledon Tennis - page under construction"
- "Wimbledon Tennis"
- "Our Home Town"
- "Wimbledon Championships 2004-2006"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wimbledon
- Hotels in Wimbledon
- Transportation in Wimbledon
- Nightlife in Wimbledon
- Restaurants in Wimbledon
- Shopping in Wimbledon
- Warnings and Dangers in Wimbledon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wimbledon
- 6 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Wimbledon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wimbledon
Photos in WimbledonSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 100 reviews, 201 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 77 reviews, 171 photos, 7 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 33 reviews, 122 photos, 7 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 41 reviews, 113 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Town Intro, 64 reviews, 79 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 38 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 34 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 22 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jersey Intro, 26 reviews, 57 photos
- Oxford Intro, 27 reviews, 50 photos