"Calais for a day" Top 5 Page for this destination Calais by jo104
Calais Travel Guide: 105 reviews and 230 photos
I went over with Natalie (Nhcram) for a day outing as a foor passenger, perhaps just an excuse for a girly shopping day out. I was very impressed by the beautifully manicured flower beds in the middle of the roads & roundabouts.
- Pros:good shopping, polite people
- Cons:poor English
As Nhcram & I were ther on a shopping spree wallets open - credit cards at the ready. I had hoped to purchase a pair... more travel advice
The ferry makes 25 sailings a day making it easy to cross the channel. The journey from Dover to Calais takes between 75... more travel advice
jo104's Related Pages
Calais Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Citizens of Calais"
- "CALAIS - MORE THAN I EXPECTED!"
- "Calais - A lovely way to spend the day."
- "Calais - gateway to Europe"
- "Calais for a day"
- "A bit more than a Ferry Port"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Calais
- Hotels in Calais
- Transportation in Calais
- Restaurants in Calais
- Shopping in Calais
- Warnings and Dangers in Calais
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Calais
- 6 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Calais?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Calais
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 100 reviews, 201 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 77 reviews, 171 photos, 7 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 33 reviews, 122 photos, 7 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 41 reviews, 113 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Town Intro, 64 reviews, 79 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 38 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 34 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 22 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jersey Intro, 26 reviews, 57 photos
- Oxford Intro, 27 reviews, 50 photos