"Tranquil Ella" Top 5 Page for this destination Ella by jo104
Ella Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 163 photos
Ella is a small village town nestled in the Hill Country and a walkers paradise. It offers beautiful scenery through the Ella Gap and relaxed strolls through the tea plantations an gentle climbs to Little Adams Peak.
The Spectacular Rawana Waterfalls and Ella Rock are slightly more challenging to reach the top but rewarding nevertheless.
This town has an all year round season and is used to entertaining tourists.
Curd is made from buffalo milk which is fermented and as it is higher in fat it gives it a thick consistency. The curd... more travel advice
Learn how to make six Sri Lankan curries with expert chefs at 9.30am and enjoy eating them later for lunch. When I was... more travel advice
jo104's Related Pages
Ella Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tranquil Ella"
- "Don't get trapped here!"
- "Quiet place with breathtaking wievs"
- "Mountain Gateway"
- "Ella Gap"
- "Ella = beautiful landscape"
- "The hills of Ella"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ella
- Hotels in Ella
- Transportation in Ella
- Restaurants in Ella
- Warnings and Dangers in Ella
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ella
- 16 Reviews
- 51 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Ella?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ella
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 93 reviews, 232 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 100 reviews, 201 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Town Intro, 71 reviews, 105 photos, 1 travelogue
- Krakow Intro, 33 reviews, 122 photos, 7 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 41 reviews, 113 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 38 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kandy Intro, 30 reviews, 83 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 34 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 22 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jersey Intro, 26 reviews, 57 photos