"Tranquil Ella" Ella by jo104
Ella Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 89 photos
Ella is a small village town nestled in the Hill Country and a walkers paradise. It offers beautiful scenery through the Ella Gap and relaxed strolls through the tea plantations an gentle climbs to Little Adams Peak.
The Spectacular Rawana Waterfalls and Ella Rock are slightly more challenging to reach the top but rewarding nevertheless.
This town has an all year round season and is used to entertaining tourists.
During my 4 days I stayed in Ella I spent everyday chilling at the Nescoffee bar which is now being rebranded as Cafe... more travel advice
I never managed to make it to the cave where Sita was supposed to be held capitive. I did in a moment of madness climb... more travel advice
jo104's Related Pages
Ella Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tranquil Ella"
- "Quiet place with breathtaking wievs"
- "Ella Gap"
- "Ella = beautiful landscape"
- "The hills of Ella"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ella
- Hotels in Ella
- Transportation in Ella
- Restaurants in Ella
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ella
- 11 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Ella?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ella
Photos in EllaSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 100 reviews, 201 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 77 reviews, 171 photos, 7 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 33 reviews, 122 photos, 7 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 41 reviews, 113 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Town Intro, 64 reviews, 79 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 38 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 34 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 22 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jersey Intro, 26 reviews, 57 photos
- Oxford Intro, 27 reviews, 50 photos