"Wine Tasting in Bad Neuenahr" Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler by jo104

Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler Travel Guide: 63 reviews and 223 photos

As part of the wineroll Win had booked a wine tasting event at Weingut Sonnenberg. We were given an introduction & the grand tour by the very attractive junior vintner. The cellar tour proved a little too interesting for my liking (see travelougue for the events that followed)

All in all we tasted 6 different red wines of the Spatburgunder variety, the glasses were more then adequately filled to my delight.

We ended up enjoying our final 2 wines inside & VT'ers enjoyed good company, warmth and wine whilst nibbling on cheese cubes.

Unfortunately we did not make it to see the medieval part of the town as we were pushed for time & had a train to catch.

• Last visit to Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler: Oct 2006
  • Intro Updated Feb 15, 2007

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Sep 27, 2007 at 3:16 PM

I love travelling Germany and i love the wine areas there, nice visit and nice little page!

• poons's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2007 at 11:50 AM

Great job here Jo. Looks a fascinating wine tour. Is Donna prone to little mishaps? black bug bum in Cph, and now this.... hehehe what's she like!!!! ;o)

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2007 at 10:55 AM

Funny travelogue there, Jo! Well done!

• TheView's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2007 at 2:11 AM

Hehe ....So Donna often get in to troubles from the rear just remember the cph.. I am better today :-))))

• Acirfa's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2007 at 1:38 AM

Hmm not seen those pics before Jo x

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Feb 14, 2007 at 2:07 PM

Jo, I am glad to see you are eventually building a Bad Neuenahr page ... brilliant pics in the travelogue, but you are now one meeting behind ...so please speed up with things ... *winkygrin*

jo104

“Be prepared for a culture shock!”

Badges & Stats in Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler

Have you been to Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler?

Latest Activity in Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler