"Xi'an - still working on this one" Xian Shan by Tina-Perth
Xian Shan Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 37 photos
An example of the incredible works from Xian's Terracotta Warriors site. These horses are full size. Each one different.
A small section of the unearthed warriors. It is such an enormous feat to have made so many life sized warriors each one individualised.
Another interesting place to visit. Very beautiful, but simple gardens. Intricate jade carvings decorate the shrines. We spoke with a monk from the monastery for about 30 minutes through our Chinese friend. The monk gave us some pictures of Buddha as blessings.
- Pros:A wonderful place full of history
- Cons:The traffic
- In a nutshell:Well worth the trip
We visited the South Gate of the Great Wall at Xi'an, also known as Yong'an Gate. This is the most complete and solid... more travel advice
Tina-Perth's Related Pages
Xian Shan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Things to do in Xian"
- "Xi'an - still working on this one"
- "The Second City on the Tour"
- "Ashamed of Xian"
- "Shocking Xian"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Xian Shan
- Hotels in Xian Shan
- Transportation in Xian Shan
- Restaurants in Xian Shan
- Warnings and Dangers in Xian Shan
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Xian Shan
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Xian Shan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Xian Shan
Photos in Xian ShanSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phuket Intro, 123 reviews, 306 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phnom Penh Intro, 24 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 25 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- Perth Intro, 10 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 2 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Satun Intro, 13 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Krabi Intro, 4 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ban Khao Lak Intro, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Gold Coast Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern Thailand 6 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue