"Bradford on Avon" Bradford on Avon by Tina-Perth
Bradford on Avon Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 70 photos
Bradford on Avon is a beautiful town full of history.
This is one of the oldest churches in England, founded in 1150AD, but mainly built in the 15th century. Pictures are not permitted to be taken inside the church, which was a real shame.
The Lock-up Bridge is so named, because it was actually used as a temporary lock-up, apparently mainly for drunkards. It is thought to have originally been a chapel.
This ever-so-cute tea room is so old that, as with many older buildings in the UK, the doorways were made for much shorter citizens. Steve is 5'10" and is way too tall for this door.
- Pros:A very pretty town
- Cons:None I can think of
- In a nutshell:A beautiful, history-filled place
Tina-Perth's Related Pages
Bradford on Avon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Quaint Bradford-on-Avon"
- "BRADFORD ON AVON"
- "A beautiful Saxon Town"
- "Bradford on Avon Wiltshire"
- "Bradford on Avon"
- "Nice Place"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bradford on Avon
- Hotels in Bradford on Avon
- Transportation in Bradford on Avon
- Restaurants in Bradford on Avon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bradford on Avon
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Bradford on Avon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bradford on Avon
Photos in Bradford on AvonSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phuket Intro, 123 reviews, 303 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phnom Penh Intro, 24 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 25 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- Perth Intro, 10 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 2 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Satun Intro, 13 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Krabi Intro, 4 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ban Khao Lak Intro, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Gold Coast Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern Thailand 6 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue