"Ko Racha Yai" Ko Racha Yai by Tina-Perth
Ko Racha Yai Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 38 photos
It was very unfortunate that we didn't get to see this beautiful island in all it's glory.
The tsunami well and truly changed our holiday, but at least we were safe, unlike many others.
These pictures were taken on the 20th January, so quite a lot of work had already taken place.
Tonnes of sand were dumped onto the island. It is amazing how much sand can be carried by water!
From this picture you can see how beautiful this island is and can imagine how beautiful it will be once restored.
- Pros:Beautiful clear water and white sands
- Cons:The tsunami
- In a nutshell:A stunning place
Tina-Perth's Related Pages
Ko Racha Yai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Racha Island 1"
- "Ko Racha Yai"
- ""Koh Racha" or "Koh Raya""
- "Good day diving destination from Phuket"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ko Racha Yai
- Transportation in Ko Racha Yai
- Nightlife in Ko Racha Yai
- Restaurants in Ko Racha Yai
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ko Racha Yai
- 0 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Ko Racha Yai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ko Racha Yai
Photos in Ko Racha YaiSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phuket Intro, 123 reviews, 306 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phnom Penh Intro, 24 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 25 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- Perth Intro, 10 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 2 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Satun Intro, 13 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Krabi Intro, 4 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ban Khao Lak Intro, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Gold Coast Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern Thailand 6 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue