"White Sulphur Springs - Home of the Greenbrier" White Sulphur Springs by mikelisaanna
White Sulphur Springs Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 6 photos
White Sulphur Springs is a small town in the mountains of eastern West Virginia. It is famous for being the home of The Greenbrier, one of the largest and most luxurious resort hotel complexes in the eastern United States. The Greenbrier is huge, with hundreds of guest rooms, three dining rooms, indoor and outdoor pools, a bowling alley, and plenty of shops. The hotel's property spreads over 6500 acres of land featuring golf courses, horseback riding, fishing, an off-raod driving course, and plenty of other activities.
mikelisaanna's Related Pages
White Sulphur Springs Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Our Train Trip to the Greenbrier Hotel"
- "White Sulphur Springs - Home of the Greenbrier"
- "John195123's new White Sulphur Springs Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in White Sulphur Springs
- Hotels in White Sulphur Springs
- Transportation in White Sulphur Springs
- Restaurants in White Sulphur Springs
- See All...
Badges & Stats in White Sulphur Springs
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to White Sulphur Springs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in White Sulphur Springs
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 24 reviews, 56 photos
- Krakow Intro, 29 reviews, 37 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 20 reviews, 39 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 22 reviews, 36 photos
- Guilin Intro, 19 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reunion Intro, 20 reviews, 34 photos
- Beijing Intro, 18 reviews, 31 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 16 reviews, 32 photos
- Paducah Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos