"Natural Bridge" Natural Bridge by mikelisaanna
Natural Bridge Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 167 photos
Natural Bridge is one of the scenic highlights of Virginia. It is 200 feet high and 70 feet wide, and was formed when the roof of a large cavern collapsed, leaving only the bridge of rock that exists today.
Natural Bridge is a fun place to spend a day with your children. In addition to the bridge, there is a small zoo, a wax museum, and a recreated Monacan Indian village.
The lost river is a small underground river near Natural Bridge that was discovered the 1800s when workers mining... more travel advice
The Natural Bridge is an unusual rock formation that was formed when the roof of a large underground cavern collapsed,... more travel advice
mikelisaanna's Related Pages
Natural Bridge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "More than nature's wonder"
- "Natural Bridge"
- "Wonderful Natural Bridge"
- "Natural Bridge, VA"
- "FreeCloud's new Natural Bridge Page"
- "A Natural Stone Arch in the East"
- "Seven Natural Wonders of the World?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Natural Bridge
- Hotels in Natural Bridge
- Transportation in Natural Bridge
- Restaurants in Natural Bridge
- Shopping in Natural Bridge
- Warnings and Dangers in Natural Bridge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Natural Bridge
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Natural Bridge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Natural Bridge
Photos in Natural BridgeSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 24 reviews, 56 photos
- Krakow Intro, 29 reviews, 37 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 20 reviews, 39 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 22 reviews, 36 photos
- Guilin Intro, 19 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reunion Intro, 20 reviews, 34 photos
- Beijing Intro, 18 reviews, 31 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 16 reviews, 32 photos
- Paducah Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos