"Hackensack, NJ - The County Seat of Bergen County" Hackensack by mikelisaanna
Hackensack Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 16 photos
Hackensack is a small city that serves as the county seat of Bergen County, the county in New Jersey where we live. Hackensack is the site of the county courthouse and the county offices, as well as the largest hospital in the county. It is also the site of the New Jersey Naval Musuem, one of our favorite small museums, which features a World War II submarine, the USS Ling.
mikelisaanna's Related Pages
Hackensack Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BuickMackane's Hackensack, NJ Page"
- "The County Seat"
- "Jamal Morelli, Benjamin Prentiss, and Rev Moon"
- "Hackensack, NJ - The County Seat of Bergen County"
- "Hackensack, NJ"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hackensack
- Hotels in Hackensack
- Transportation in Hackensack
- Nightlife in Hackensack
- Restaurants in Hackensack
- Warnings and Dangers in Hackensack
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hackensack
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Hackensack?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hackensack
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 24 reviews, 56 photos
- Krakow Intro, 29 reviews, 37 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 20 reviews, 39 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 22 reviews, 36 photos
- Guilin Intro, 19 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reunion Intro, 20 reviews, 34 photos
- Beijing Intro, 18 reviews, 31 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 16 reviews, 32 photos
- Paducah Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos