"An Old Riverfront City with Character" Paducah by mikelisaanna
Paducah Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 99 photos
Paducah is a historic river city, which lies on the Ohio River, about 30 or 40 miles east of where it empties into the Mississippi River. Paducah has about 40,000 people, who we have always found to be very friendly. Highlights of town are its well-preserved historic downtown with numerous antiques shops and restaurants, as well as its River Museum, Market House Theatre, and Quilt Museum. Also, anyone visiting Paducah should check out the city's Lowertown Arts DIstrict and the floodwall murals, which are, as the title suggests, painted on its floodwall. Each mural is about 10x20 feet in size and commemorates a person, event or aspect of Paducah's history.
- Pros:Historic downtown with museums, antique shops and good restaurants
- In a nutshell:Friendly riverfront city with history and character
The Market House Museum is a good little history museum located in downtown Paducah's historic Market House building.... more travel advice
Whaler's Catch is a fun and casual seafood reataurant in downtown Paducah. It is very kid-friendly and offers both... more travel advice
mikelisaanna's Related Pages
Paducah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An Old Riverfront City with Character"
- "Paducah, Kentucky"
- "Paducah, KY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paducah
- Hotels in Paducah
- Transportation in Paducah
- Nightlife in Paducah
- Restaurants in Paducah
- Shopping in Paducah
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paducah
- 22 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Paducah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paducah
Photos in PaducahSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 24 reviews, 56 photos
- Krakow Intro, 29 reviews, 37 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 20 reviews, 39 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 22 reviews, 36 photos
- Guilin Intro, 19 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reunion Intro, 20 reviews, 34 photos
- Beijing Intro, 18 reviews, 31 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 16 reviews, 32 photos
- Paducah Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos