Evanston Restaurant Tips by mikelisaanna Top 5 Page for this destination
Evanston Restaurants: 25 reviews and 19 photos
Jilly's is a small French restaurant in northern Evanston where we ate brunch with friends. It was not cheap, but we enjoyed it very much.
Jilly's has a French country feel and a very friendly staff. The menu features a mix of French and American items. The portions were large and the food was very good. The blueberry pancakes were especially tasty.
Jilly's is open for lunch and dinner, as well as brunch on the weekends. For brunch, they have a prix fixe option, which includes dessert and champagne.
Address: 2614 Green Bay Road, Evanston, IL
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Jilly's is located on Green Bay Road, which is northwest of downtown Evanston, near the Wilmette border.
Clarke's is a friendly diner in Evanston that is located a couple of blocks from the Northwestern University campus. It is open for breakfast, luch, and dinner, and its menu features a wide variety of dishes, including eggs, waffles, burgers, sandwiches, salads, and desserts. Its menu has a 1950s theme, and was fun to read, with a number of spoofs about 1950s college students.
Favorite Dish: We enjoyed the waffles, the burgers, and the sweet potato fries.
Address: 720 Clarke Street, Evanston, IL
Comparison: about average
mikelisaanna's Related Pages
Evanston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Victoriana meets Helmut Jahn on the Lake"
- "A University "Creates" A Town"
- "Evanston Illinois"
- "Evanston, Illinois"
- "Evanston pretty place outside of Chicago"
- "Evanston - north of Chicago"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Evanston
- Hotels in Evanston
- Transportation in Evanston
- Nightlife in Evanston
- Restaurants in Evanston
- Shopping in Evanston
- Warnings and Dangers in Evanston
- See All...
Explore the World
- Lukut Hotels
- Legaspi City
- New Orleans
- Hanoi Hotels
- Corpus Christi Hotels
- Kadugannawa Hotels
- Badulla Hotels
- Seattle Hotels
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Dehiwala Hotels
Badges & Stats in Evanston
- 6 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (36)
Have you been to Evanston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Evanston
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 24 reviews, 56 photos
- Krakow Intro, 29 reviews, 37 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 20 reviews, 39 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 22 reviews, 36 photos
- Guilin Intro, 19 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reunion Intro, 20 reviews, 34 photos
- Beijing Intro, 18 reviews, 31 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 16 reviews, 32 photos
- Paducah Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos