"Boulder, Colorado" Boulder by mikelisaanna
Boulder Travel Guide: 244 reviews and 336 photos
Boulder is one of America's greatest small cities. It has a population of around 100,000 people and is located about 30 miles northwest of Denver. It's main claim to fame is that it is the home of the University of Colorado, which gives it the fun atmosphere of a college town.
With the Front Range mountains at its western edge, Boulder also has some of the best scenery of any city in the US. In less than 30 minutes, you can leave Boulder and be up into the mountains for some great hiking. As a result, Boulder has some of the heathiest residents of any American city.
- Pros:Nearby mountains, college town atmosphere
- Cons:Expensive to live in
- In a nutshell:A great combination of college town and outdoors Mecca
Niwot is a small friendly town about 5-10 miles northeast of Boulder. If you get tired of the crowds and high cost of... more travel advice
mikelisaanna's Related Pages
Boulder Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Heaven on Earth!"
- "The Bold Beers of Boulder"
- "Sportsman's Paradise"
- "Boulder Colorado"
- "Boulder, Colorado"
- "Just passing through ......"
- "my home town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boulder
- Hotels in Boulder
- Transportation in Boulder
- Nightlife in Boulder
- Restaurants in Boulder
- Shopping in Boulder
- Warnings and Dangers in Boulder
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boulder
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Boulder?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boulder
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 24 reviews, 56 photos
- Krakow Intro, 29 reviews, 37 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 20 reviews, 39 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 22 reviews, 36 photos
- Guilin Intro, 19 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reunion Intro, 20 reviews, 34 photos
- Beijing Intro, 18 reviews, 31 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 16 reviews, 32 photos
- Paducah Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos