"UNION TRAVELERS" daryoush's Profile
I tend not to update my profile very often, but do check this site for new people and places daily. I enjoy all emails that have to do with crossing borders. Please feel free to bug me with your emails, I really do enjoy them. I dont always post pictures or tips but Im more than happy to give you my two cents....
"Travelling is a brutality. It forces you to trust strangers and to lose sight of all that familiar comfort of home and friends. You are constantly off balance. Nothing is yours except the essential things - air, sleep, dreams, the sea, the sky - all things tending towards the eternal or what we imagine of it."
- Cesare Pavese
"If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home."
- James A. Michener
"Those who visit foreign nations, but associate only with their own country-men, change their climate, but not their customs. They see new meridians, but the same men; and with heads as empty as their pockets, return home with traveled bodies, but untravelled minds."
- Caleb Colton
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 9 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- daryoush and Guantanamera are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Santiago Forum "American Football"
- Commented on johnsakura's profile page
updated their Profile Page "UNION TRAVELERS"
- Uploaded a Photo to "South Africa"
- created a South Africa Travel Page "South Africa"
- Wrote a Review I DONT OWE YOU MONEY! about Pickpockets in Amsterdam Warnings and Dangers
Top 5 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- South Africa Intro, 3 photos
- Brazil Intro, 3 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 3 photos