"UNION TRAVELERS" daryoush's Profile

I tend not to update my profile very often, but do check this site for new people and places daily. I enjoy all emails that have to do with crossing borders. Please feel free to bug me with your emails, I really do enjoy them. I dont always post pictures or tips but Im more than happy to give you my two cents....

"Travelling is a brutality. It forces you to trust strangers and to lose sight of all that familiar comfort of home and friends. You are constantly off balance. Nothing is yours except the essential things - air, sleep, dreams, the sea, the sky - all things tending towards the eternal or what we imagine of it."
- Cesare Pavese

"If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home."
- James A. Michener

"Those who visit foreign nations, but associate only with their own country-men, change their climate, but not their customs. They see new meridians, but the same men; and with heads as empty as their pockets, return home with traveled bodies, but untravelled minds."
- Caleb Colton

• Intro Updated Feb 6, 2008

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2008 at 10:07 AM

Happy Birthday, Daryoush! Have a great day!

• canuck68's Profile Photo
    Feb 2, 2008 at 7:08 PM

I look forward to seeing your pictures of South Africa. Also, Long Beach...I went to Long Beach State for a summer eons ago.

• arashmania's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2005 at 12:41 PM

salam-happy nourooz to u-hope to c u in iran

• Bohemedream's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2005 at 9:52 AM

Thanks for stopping by my homepage and many happy travels to you !!

• Feb 16, 2005 at 10:13 PM

I can't believe you posted a picture of yourself in those crazy pants! yikes! =)

• SangAji's Profile Photo
    Feb 5, 2005 at 5:14 PM

welcome to vt, and the wide wonderful world, looking forward to seeing more of your pixs and stories. cheers.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
daryoush's Profile Photo

daryoush

“"better a live donkey than a dead lion"”

Real Name