"Hot-Pot for Hotspring" Hakone by yatingchen
Hakone Travel Guide: 160 reviews and 677 photos
Hakone is hot-spot for hotspring. The area has 5 lakes facing Mt. Fuji. We were at Jin-Gin Lake, the most isolated one.
It stopped snow, but ice still froze. My first snow touch in life, ice on the ground was firm. We were surprised at the beautiful white world. Our true smiles mark the memory.
yatingchen's Related Pages
Hakone Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "There’s more to Hakone than Mount Fuji"
- "Hakone - Popular Hot Spring Resort Region"
- "Beautiful Tourist Attraction Near Tokyo"
- "A quick stop"
- "Tour for Hakone"
- "Can you see Fuji-san? (Fujiyama for illiterates)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hakone
- Hotels in Hakone
- Transportation in Hakone
- Restaurants in Hakone
- Shopping in Hakone
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hakone
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Hakone?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hakone
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taipei Intro, 47 reviews, 97 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 31 reviews, 91 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 40 reviews, 70 photos
- Singapore Intro, 37 reviews, 65 photos
- Hannover Intro, 23 reviews, 49 photos
- Chiang Rai Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taipei Shih Intro, 16 reviews, 35 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 16 reviews, 31 photos
- Kaohsiung Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos
- Tachilek Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos