"Miao-Li, Hakka Hish" Miao-li by yatingchen
Miao-li Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 87 photos
Our goal is for follwers, but they all withered. I saw none.
This year 2005 I have never been to Roma, but felt is belongs to the old city.
The old bridge was rail way and destroyed by a serious earthquake in the early 20 century.
Where we 4 girls slept one night in West-Lake Vacation Village. The atmosophere is a bit European.
- Pros:Different to see in Taiwan
- Cons:The transportant ist not convenient
Long-Yuan cake store offers various cakes. The most famous ones are taro and sweet potato cakes. Tasty I found. Each... more travel advice
In Bei-Pu stand many food stands, but this one caught my eyes. These black balls are dried grapefruit. After cooking... more travel advice
yatingchen's Related Pages
Miao-li Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Miao-Li, Hakka Hish"
- "Miao-li (chinese: ]®ß¿¤¥«)"
- "My Home Town"
- "Miao-Li Taiwan"
- "Giddy with the scent of strawberry fruits"
- "My birth place"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Miao-li
- 11 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Miao-li?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Miao-li
Photos in Miao-liSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taipei Intro, 47 reviews, 97 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 31 reviews, 91 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 40 reviews, 70 photos
- Singapore Intro, 37 reviews, 65 photos
- Hannover Intro, 23 reviews, 49 photos
- Chiang Rai Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taipei Shih Intro, 16 reviews, 35 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 16 reviews, 31 photos
- Kaohsiung Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos
- Tachilek Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos